The 58th DAC in San Francisco is being planned as a live event. The DAC Executive Committee is monitoring state and federal guidelines and regulations, keeping abreast of the current climate and COVID restrictions. As a live event, DAC along with exhibitors will adhere to the best practices and COVID guidelines for an in person event such as
- Touchless registration monitors
- Additional cleaning services for the hall and exhibitor spaces
- Hand washing stations/sanitizer stations throughout
- Midday break to allow for cleaning and sanitization
- Designated entry and exit walkways
- All doors open to avoid touching of door handles
DAC is the nexus for the technology, research, and commercial development of products that enable the design of today’s leading electronic circuits and systems, from tools, IP, products, engineers and developers to executives and researchers who are at the heart of the design and fabrication of the world’s most complex semiconductors and SoCs.