LF Networking (LFN), which facilitates collaboration and operational excellence across open source networking projects, has announced seven new member organizations have joined the community to collaborate on the 5G Super Blueprint initiative.
Leveraging the convergence of major initiatives in the 5G space, and building on a long-running 5G Cloud Native Network demo work stream, LF Networking is leading a community-driven integration and proof of concept involving multiple open source initiatives in order to show end-to-end use cases demonstrating implementation architectures for end users. This 5G Super Blueprint covers RAN, Edge, and Core and enables solutions for enterprises and verticals, large institutional organizations, and more. While Networking provides platforms and building blocks across the networking industry that enable rapid interoperability, deployment, and adoption. Participation in this nexus for 5G innovation and integration is open to anyone.
The latest Silver Level members are:
- AQSACOM – a leader in Cyber Intelligence software for communications service providers (CSPs) and law enforcement agencies (LEAs);
- Radtronics – provides a secure and powerful private wireless network for Maximum Productivity with new applications and services, through Outcome based and cost efficient systems enabled by strong innovation;
- Turnuium – enables channel partners to connect people, data, and applications through its turnkey multi-carrier managed SD-WAN;
- SEMPRE – secures 5G for critical infrastructure by moving compute to the edge and leveraging military-grade technology—the only HEMP-hardened 5G gNODEB with Edge; and
- Wavelabs – a new-age technology company for the Digital, Cognitive and Industry 4.0 Era.